Conditions for custom makes / orders
- Order will not proceed until 30% deposit is paid.
- Approximate delivery date will be available once full deposit is received.
- No cancellations accepted on orders and custom made goods
- Sale price is subject to change prior to 30% desposit on orders.
Conditions of sale
- Stock items require a minimum 20% deposit for lay-by
- We require a Minimum of $50 each fortnight on all lay-bys. (No cents please)
- Lay-bys are to be finalised in four months or less.
- Exchanges on stock items are at the discretion of Diamonds International.
Exchanges must be of the same value as the original contract price.
- Stock items on lay-by, if cancelled, incur a 20% cancellation fee
No refunds will be given if lay-by terms have not been adhered to.
- Cancellations/Exchanges are not possible once items are resized /altered.
- Any excise on importation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The person whose name is on the invoice must either collect the goods or supply written permission for someone else to collect the goods.
- Deposits are non-transferable and cannot be used to buy items of a lesser value.
- Please bring your invoices with you when making payments and collecting goods.
- Note: White gold jewellery required rhodium plating regularly to maintain the colour.
- All ring sizes will be supplied in the size (s) requested by the purchaser.
- Changes thereafter will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Sales Consultants are not responsible for choosing finger sizes.
- Note: Some rings cannot be resized and most have limitations.
- Note: All complimentaty resizes and warranty services must be returned to the same store location with proof of purchase please.
I have read and accept the conditions of sale as above: